- Do not close your browser while registering. The form may take a few seconds to.
- Forest of Reading registrations are non-refundable/final sale. By registering, you agree to full payment.
- Use the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Microsoft Edge. Older browser versions may not be supported.
- Review all information and registration instructions provided on this page.
Become a part of the Forest for one low annual cost. Register the entire school, public library branch or family, and pay only one small fee.
- Registered before? Please register as a returning user.
- New AND work in a school in Ontario? Please follow these steps:
- On the Account | Organization information page, please choose your Institution Type as School Board.
- On the Library System/School Board dropdown, please choose your School Board.
- On the Institution Name Dropdown, please choose your school. If you do not see your school in the list, use Other to add a new school. For all inquiries, email email@example.com
Important Notes about Forest of Reading Registration:
- The annual registration fee covers ALL ten programs.
- Each school, library branch, or location must register individually.
- The fee provides exclusive access to everything needed to run a successful and engaging program, including free virtual author visits, program resources, book resources, and much more!
- Forest of Reading registration is an annual fee and separate from your Ontario Library Association membership.
- You must be registered in order to use the names and logos of the Forest and its programs. The Forest of Reading and all of its ten programs are trademarked or registered and cannot be run under the tree names (i.e., Silver Birch Book Club) without registration.
Registration Fees (13% HST Extra)
· Elementary School: $40 OLA Member/$55 Non-OLA member
· Secondary School: $30 OLA Member/$45 Non-OLA member
· Community (Public Libraries/Parents/Homeschoolers): $20 OLA Member/$35 Non-OLA member
*Registration and books/products can be paid by Visa/Mastercard, Cheque or a Purchase Order.