How do I set up my Super EXPO Virtual Booth?
- When you order your booth you will provide information for your Booth Contact, they will later receive login information and access through our online conference platform software, CadmiumCD.
- If you are planning to purchase multiple booths for yourself or your organization, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
New Membership and Storefront System
As of last year, OLA has a new online membership and store front system. You may need to create a new account on the next page.
If you created a user account last year, you can use the same credentials. Otherwise, please create a new account.
If you have a new email address, you're a new representative for your organization, you do not see your information after you log in, or you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership will be able to link up your new account and the previous information and resolve any other issues.
How do I access my SC EXPO Account?
What can I find in my SC EXPO account?
- Contact information
- Reset password
- Copies of invoices, and the option to make a payment
- Copies of receipts
- Membership expiry date
- Option to renew your membership
- Member resources
How do I find out when my Membership Expires?
- Log into your SC EXPO account with your username and password: SC EXPO registration login.
- The “Manage Membership” tab has your expiry date and you can renew your membership here instead of renewing it with your booth purchase.