How do I set up my Super EXPO Virtual Booth?
- When you order your booth you will provide information for your Booth Contact, they will receive login information and access through our online conference platform software, CadmiumCD.
Please Create a New Account
OLA has a new online membership and store front system. You will need to create a new account on the next page.
Your information has been migrated from the old system, if you create a new account using an email address that was on record, you should see your address information auto-populate the form when you log in to the EXPO Booth Selection portal to purchase your booth.
When you log into the My Profile area of AccessOLA you will also be able to see your contact & membership information.
If you have a new email address, or you do not see your information after you log in, please email email@example.com. Membership will be able to link up your new account and the previous information.
How do I find out when my Membership Expires?
- Log into your OLA Account with your username and password: Membership Login
- The “Renew Your Membership Here” button has your expiry date and you can renew your membership here instead of renewing it with your booth purchase
OLA has a new online membership and store front system, please create a new account.
How do I access my OLA Account?
You can login a couple of different ways:
What can I find in my OLA Account?
- Contact information
- Reset password
- Copies of invoices, and the option to make a payment
- Copies of receipts
- Membership expiry date
- Option to renew your membership
- Member resources