- Do not close your browser while registering. The form may take a few seconds to load.
- Use the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Microsoft Edge. Older browser versions may not be supported.
- Review all information and registration instructions provided on this page.
Have you registered before? If so, please register as a returning user on the link below.
Are you new AND work in a school in Ontario? Please follow these steps:
- On the Account | Organization information page, please choose your Institution Type as School Board.
- On the Library System/School Board dropdown, please choose your School Board.
- On the Institution Name Dropdown, please choose your school. If you do not see your school in the list, use Other to add a new school. For all inquiries, email email@example.com
Important Notes about Forest of Reading Registration:
- The annual registration fee covers ALL ten programs.
- Each school, library branch, or location must register individually.
- The fee provides exclusive access to everything needed to run a successful and engaging program, including free virtual author visits, program resources, book activities, and much more!
- You must be registered in order to use the names and logos of the Forest and its programs. The Forest of Reading and all of its ten programs are trademarked or registered and cannot be run under the tree names (i.e., Silver Birch Book Club) without registration.
- Forest of Reading registrations are non-refundable/final sale. By registering, you agree to full payment
Registration Fees (13% HST Extra)
Schools (Elementary,Secondary) $55
Public Libraries $40 (per branch)
Community (Homeschoolers, Families,Literacy Centres, Other) $25
Additional Forest Perks $20
*Registration and books/products can be paid by Visa/Mastercard, Cheque or a Purchase Order.